Replacing the “new to you” challenge of the past, and again hosted by Anna at Herding Cats
It’s all about trying something new and is fairly flexible.
First book in a series
A new genre or trope.
A new to you author or series.
An author switching genres
A new book format
or unique storyline element.
Level 1: 1-10 books
Level 2: 11- 20 books
Level 3: 21-40 books
Level 4: 41-60 books
Level 5: 61+ books
This year I’ll start with a reasonable goal at Level 3 – that’s 21 – 40 titles.
I’ll track my progress below!
- End Game: Dirty Money 4 by Lisa Renee Jones
- A Distant Heart by Sonali Dev
- Living the Good Death by Scott Baron
- The Runaway Children by Sandy Taylor
- The Maze at Windermere by Gregory Blake Smith
- The English Wife by Lauren Willig
- It Takes Two to Tumble by Cat Sebastian
- Springtime at the Cider Kitchen by Fay Keenan
- 54 Years ago – The Nobel Peace Prize
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley by Mary Shelley
- Republic Of Dirt, A Return to Woefield Farm by Susan Juby
- The Lemon Jell-O Syndrome by Man Martin
- Blog All About It ~ Winter
- This Love Story Will Self-Destruct by Leslie Cohen
- About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis
- Frankenstein in Baghdad by Ahmed Saadawi
- Everything You Came to See by Elizabeth Schulte Martin
- A Dash Of Love by Liz Isaacson
- The Taster by V.S. Alexander
- The Trouble with True Love by Laura Lee Guhrke
- Runaway Groom by Lauren Layne
- Indecent Exposure by Tessa Bailey
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Marabel and the Book of Fate by Tracy Barrett
- The Atomic City Girls by Janet Beard
- The Judge's Wife by Ann O'Loughlin
- Dreaming in Chocolate by Susan Bishop Crispell
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig
- Where the Wild Cherries Grow by Laura Madeleine
- Island of Sweet Pies and Soldiers by Sara Ackerman
- Summer Hours at the Robbers Library by Sue Halpern
- Murder Notes by Lisa Renee Jones