Replacing the “new to you” challenge of the past, and again hosted by Anna at Herding Cats
It’s all about trying something new and is fairly flexible.
First book in a series
A new genre or trope.
A new to you author or series.
An author switching genres
A new book format
or unique storyline element.
Level 1: 1-10 books
Level 2: 11- 20 books
Level 3: 21-40 books
Level 4: 41-60 books
Level 5: 61+ books
This year I’ll start with a reasonable goal at Level 3 – that’s 21 – 40 titles.
I’ll track my progress below!
- It Takes Two to Tumble: Seducing the Sedgwicks #1 by Cat Sebastian
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Republic Of Dirt: A Return to Woefield Farm: Woefield #2 by Susan Juby
- The Lemon Jell-O Syndrome by Man Martin
- This Love Story Will Self-Destruct by Leslie Cohen
- Frankenstein in Baghdad by Ahmed Saadawi
- Everything You Came to See by Elizabeth Schulte Martin
- A Dash Of Love by Liz Isaacson
- The Taster by V.S. Alexander