Jaimie Admans comes to the blog with a story perfectly suited to book lovers and lovers of second chances with
The Little Bookshop of Love Stories
Set in a small Cotswold village, the story of Hallie, the Once Upon a Page Bookshop, and her resident friend /artist / booklover Dmitri and the goldfish Heathcliff is simply a MUST READ for everyone. Book lovers will instantly relate to Hallie and Dmitri, their quirkiness, their love of reading and the transformative power of books, and with a little mystery involving dedications and notes written inside the covers of the many used books in the shop – an utter delight.
That’s all – the entire review. Grab this book if
- You’ve ever turned ‘One more chapter’ into ‘oops time to get up and go to work’
- You have at least one (and most probably more) books with you at all time – in no particular order because you never know what you’ll want to read in the moment.
- Your TBR pile is inconsequential when you pass a bookstore – or display – or library
- You live with people who don’t understand that Reading is a THING
- Your FB feed is full of books, sales, authors and new reads …
- You love the idea of love being eternal, and enjoy famous literary couples from the classics,
- You can still remember favorite childhood books, and aren’t afraid to re-read them and share them with others – adults or children
- You’re tired of the news cycle and want to feel like you can meet more of “your people” without the social distancing restrictions.
- You just love a good story and want another one.
A favorite read for all the above reasons, the heart, the laughs, the struggles and the growth. Go – grab it now. I promise you won’t regret it – and may even thank me for the recommendation!
Title: The Little Bookshop of Love Stories
Author: Jaimie Admans
Genre: British, Contemporary Romance, Family Saga, Friendship, Humor elements, Mystery Elements, Romantic Elements, Second Chance, Setting: Britain, Small Town
Published by: HQ Digital
Published on: 8 May, 2020
Source: Publisher via NetGalley
Heat: Get Your Copy: Amazon ♦ Barnes&Noble ♦ iTunes ♦ Kobo ♦ Google ♦Direct from Publisher
Today is the Mondayest Monday ever. Hallie Winstone has been fired – and it wasn’t even her fault!
Having lost her job and humiliated herself in front of a whole restaurant full of diners, this is absolutely, one hundred percent, the worst day of her life.
That is until she receives an email announcing that she is the lucky winner of the Once Upon a Page Bookshop!
Owning a bookshop has always been Hallie’s dream, and when she starts to find secret love letters on the first pages of every book, she knows she's stumbled across something special.
Things get even better when she meets gorgeous, bookish Dimitri and between them, they post a few of the hidden messages online, reuniting people who thought they were lost forever.
But maybe it’s time for Hallie to find her own happy-ever-after, too?
A copy of this title was provided via Publisher via NetGalley for purpose of honest review. I was not compensated for this review: all conclusions are my own responsibility.