AudioBook Listening Challenge: 2017
Audiobooks are great for those times you want to read but can’t for some reason like driving, doing chores, working out, or if you’re one of the lucky ones like me, listen to them at work.
We will hold 2 updates with giveaways. First update will be June 30th, 2017 and the final update will be Dec 15, 2017
Runs January 1, 2017 – December 31, 2017. You can join at anytime.
The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2016.
Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
ANY genres count.
Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
Here is where I will gather the titles “listened to”
- Lovers At Heart by Melissa Foster
- The Passionate Queen: The Dark Queens #2 by Jovee Winters
- The Dark Lady's Mask by Mary Sharratt
- The Last Adventure of Constance Verity by A. Lee Martinez
- And Every Morning the Way Home Gets Longer and Longer by Fredrik Backman
- Ruler of the Night by David Morrell
- Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley
- Womanizer by Katy Evans
- Surrender by Lisa Renee Jones
- Destined for Love by Melissa Foster
- Any Time, Any Place by Jennifer Probst
- Too Hot to Handle by Tessa Bailey
- Too Wild to Tame by Tessa Bailey
- Over the Fence by Melanie Moreland
- Keystone by Dannika Dark
- Witchy Sour by Gina LaManna
- Death Before Decaf by Caroline Fardig
- Cappuccinos, Cupcakes, and a Corpse by Harper Lin
- Friendship on Fire by Melissa Foster
- The Perils of Paulie by Katie MacAlister
- Tea, Tiramisu, and Tough Guys by Harper Lin