- Runs January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020. You can join at any time.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2019 than you did in 2018.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Updates plus a giveaway will be posted twice during the year. The first update will be June 30, 2020, and the last update will take place on December 15, 2020.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multitasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
My 2020 Challenge
This year – I’m not choosing a level – simply dealing with what I have at the moment to hand. While I’ve managed over 100 titles each year with this challenge, so I’m thinking that won’t work considering our situation. I’ll track my progress below
- Prologue to Murder by Lauren Elliott
- Hidden by Rebecca Zanetti
- Thread on Arrival by Lea Wait
- When Good Ghosts Get the Blues by Danielle Garrett
- Fashions Fade, Haunted Is Eternal by Rose Pressey
- Bitten at Daybreak by Deanna Chase
- A Lot of People Are Saying: The New Conspiracism and the Assault on Democracy by Nancy L. Rosenblum, Russell Muirhead
- A Student of History by Nina Revoyr
- Back Piece by L.A. Witt
- Double Shots, Donuts, and Dead Dudes by Harper Lin
- Feast Your Eyes by Myla Goldberg
- The Love Square by Laura Jane Williams
- The Switch by Beth O'Leary
- One Bad Witch by Danielle Garrett
- The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare, Wesley Chu